We're looking for a junior technical writer who we can subcontract to do work for us. Ideally, this person would:
- Have one to two years of experience as a technical writer.
- Be an excellent written and verbal communicator.
- Know most of the software packages that all the other ads ask for.
- Not be dependent upon us for work. It will likely be a feast or famine situation--20 hours one week, then 5 for the next two.
- Be available immediately...we have a project we need some help with over the next 2-3 weeks.
- Have some technical aptitude, or be willing to learn the difference between a VPN and an API.
- Any graphic design and illustration skills are a bonus.
- Have their own computer and workspace (we'll provide any software you'll use).
- Live in the Lower Mainland.
If you are such a person, or know such a person, or have questions about the work, send us an email.