Last week, I was in Banff on the faculty of Blogs 'n' Dogs, a three-day masterclass blogging workshop. We talked to a group of artists and business people on all aspects of blogging, from generating revenue to managing your online life. Judging by the feedback, the students seemed to have learned some things and had a good time. I figured I'd take a minute to point to some resources that were assembled for or came out of the sessions:
- The Del.icio.us tag for blogsndogs, which is as good an introduction to blog and Web 2.0 ideas and tools as any.
- The Technorati tag for blogsndogs, for feedback and commentary from the blogosphere.
- Slides from one of my favourite presentations by Lee Lefever.
- Extensive notes from a session I missed, on blogging and the arts.
- Flickr photos from the event, including plenty of us dogsledding (the 'dogs' part of the workshop name).