Adding social media into the marketing mix is increasingly important for marketers who want to establish an online presence for their businesses. We’re running one-day workshops to teach communicators and marketers, as well as small business owners, how to:
- Bring more visitors to your website
- Increase your company’s visibility online
- Approach bloggers and other online influencers about your products and services
- Get your website social media ready
- Craft a potent social media pitch
- Incorporate online channels like Facebook, YouTube and Twitter into your marketing programs
- Avoid campaign killers and online faux pas
- Devise a sound social media marketing strategy
We discuss the dos and don’ts of social media marketing; look at successful marketing campaigns; introduce the social media tools every marketer should know about; and cover online communications etiquette.
Students will leave with:
- A copy of our social media marketing ebook, Getting to First Base: A Social Media Marketing Playbook
- Templates for creating a social media marketing plan
- Templates for creating an influencer database
Not sure if the course is right for you? Want a discount because five of your colleagues want to attend? Contact us via this site or by phone at 604 726-6739.
“Your presentation was succinct, intelligent, deeply informative, and fun to listen to! Thanks for delivering high value to my staff and I.”
Gareth Thomson, Executive Director Alberta Council for Environmental Education
"I urge all CEOs and managers new to social media marketing to attend Darren and Julie's Social Media Marketing Bootcamp...so you'll get it."
Wayne Racine, Digital Marketing Manager London Drugs
Great workshop! Lots of hands-on examples and tips to take away and put to immediate use. I have already made changes that are making a difference.
Bridgitte Anderson, Director - Marketing and Communications Crofton House School
"The course was engaging and wildly practical. And confirmed a lot of the strategies we are using that are working for building networks."
Shawna Reibling, Knowledge Mobilization Coordinator Faculty of Education, UBC
"I really enjoyed the day. I feel much more up to speed with the social media tools we now have to incorporate in our daily lives."
Elyse Mailhot, Canadian Tourism Commission
"Before your workshop, I had checked out Twitter, Facebook and blogs as platforms and created personal accounts to experiment with them. Your course provided the important contextual background I needed to pull all of these together and understand them from a marketing perspective. Informative, witty, organized. But most important to me - intelligently-presented."
Paola Baca, Manager, Marketing BC Council for International Education
Yoga photo by Kris Krug